Our Internal Audit Services are driven by a comprehensive, proven methodology executed by experienced and certified professionals. It is risk-based, and can be readily tailored to an organization’s specific requirements and support both an outsourced and a co-sourced service model.
Successful organizationsrecognize that an effective internal audit service can make a very positive contribution to the management of risk and the smooth operation of the business.
Assessing and managing enterprise risks have become primary concerns of CFOs, audit committees, and other stakeholders. Internal auditors can shift their focus to address these concerns – and in the process, increase their strategic value to the organization.
In today’s global economy, organizations must demonstrate that they have adequate controls and safeguards in place. Our internal audit services, emphasis to provide you with independent, objective support in the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Advising your management team to develop workable internal controls that enhance the control environment.
- Providing advice on how to implement an effective and secured internal control environment.
- Advising on how to manage core operational risk, especially those related to the reliability of business operations.
- Assisting with linking operational strategies and risk performance measures to business goals.
- Assisting with change management and business awareness processes by helping make the transition from existing practices to more efficient and focused
- approaches through training and assisting of staff in the development of new skills.
- Evaluating the key structures, dynamics and processes required to underpin effective corporate governance.
Our experienced consultants have managed a multitude of complex and resource-intensive projects, garnering a broad range of industry knowledge and the ability to find solutions appropriate for the size and nature of your organization in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
By augmenting your existing staff through a co-sourcing arrangement, your organization benefits from the niche audit skills that have been usually difficult to maintain internally. At the same time, your organization can develop experience and knowledge internally.