HLB Hamt’s offshore company formation services
Going offshore is the most modern popular way of managing business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategy for entrepreneurs. Important prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running business.
As“tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the best jurisdictions in the world for incorporating an offshore company.
What makes an offshore company in UAE unique?
- UAE is an independent or ‘overseas’ territory and is white-listed.
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA’s) with several countries, currently more than 40.
Benefits of UAE offshore company
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national a shareholder or sponsor.
- There is no public register of company officers.
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less.
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
There should be a registered agent that is approved by the authority and they are eligible to can form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE.
We are registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy offering solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assisting in opening a multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies
While associating with HLB Hamt, you get the combination of our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus, able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
We the undertake the entire task you, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.
Available offshore destinations:
Ajman Free Zone was established in 1988 and was granted an autonomous status under the Emiri Decree No. 3 of 1996 by the Ruler of Ajman, H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuami. Due to the increased demands from customers from different parts of the globe, Ajman Offshore Companies have been structured under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authorities:
Features of Ajman Offshore Companies:
- No office space is mandatory
- No residence visa
- 100% tax free and 100% profit repatriation
- Complete confidentiality and privacy
- Only international business is permitted and no UAE sales or trading transactions
- Easy incorporations and license renewals
- Approved by all leading bankers in UAE
Types of licenses offered:
- General Trading
- Free lance kind of licenses
- Investment kind of licenses
- Holding companies
- Professional licenses etc.
To request a preliminary free consultation to discuss the type of corporate structure that will suit your needs best, please write to us by filling in the form on the top of this page