- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits possible.
- Zero personal or corporate income taxes, customs duties, import/export taxes.
- Very few restrictions on recruiting labour.
- Shared services and synergies with other companies.
- No bureaucratic red-tapism.
- State of the art infrastructure.
Major Free Zones in UAE
Dubai is the business hub for many prestigious free zones among all emirates. The major free zone in Dubai are:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
Besides the above, other free zones available based on the nature of business are:
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange
- Dubai Gold & Diamond Park
- International Media Production Zone
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park.
- Knowledge Village
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre & Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Dubai Health care City
- International Humanitarian City
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- Dubai Flower Center
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Logistic City
- Dubai Textile Village
- Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Awir Free Zone
- Dubai Carpet & Textile City
- Dubai Sports City
The major free zone options in Abu Dhabi are
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free zone
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones( HCSEZ), also called Zones Corp
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
- The Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone which is also called Twofour54
The major Free Zone options in Ras Al Khaima are
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ)
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) Free Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone(RMFZ)
The major Free Zone options in Fujairah are
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Fujairah Creative City
The major Free Zone options in Ajman is
- Ajman Free Zone