We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc., which are mandatory documents required for liquidation
Our services include:
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Direct payments to creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Span of time required to complete the process would be 10 – 60 days or more depending on the type of license and legal status of the company.
Want to exit from the formalities immediately?
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
We co-ordinate with the authorities and monitor different procedures for the smooth completion of the liquidation process manage the requisites for you, so you’re free to concentrate on other important matters.